• All rentals are subject to credit approval.
• Rental rates are based on an eight (8) hour day, forty (40) hour week and 176 hour month.
• Double shifts are a 1.5 the singe rate, triple shifts are billed at 2 times the single rate.
• Customers are responsible for all consumables, such as fuel, lubricants, filters, and ground engaging tools (tips, teeth, cutting edges, etc.).
• Customer shall maintain the machine by performing the prescribed daily machine inspections and maintenance.
• Customer is responsible for all transportation charges.
• Customer is required to carry adequate Physical Damage and Liability insurance listing Universal Tractor Co. as additional insured. Certificate of Insurance must be on file at Universal Tractor Co.
• Customer is expected to use the machine in a safe manner. Customer shall provide qualified operators who are trained in proper operating procedures. The customer must also ensure that the machines safety features, such as back-up alarms, ROPS or cab, etc. remain in proper operating condition during the rental period.
• Customer is responsible for tire damage or excessive wear or damage to the machine such as broken glass, lights or gauges and bent sheet metal, fenders, handrails, etc.
• All machines will be rented with a full tank of fuel. Fuel added to the machine upon return will be charged to the customer.
• Rental rates do not include applicable taxes.
• All rental machines are subject to sale at anytime. If your rental machine is sold, a replacement unit will be exchanged at no cost.
• Customer shall abide by all other such rules as stated on the back side of the customer’s rental contract set forth by Universal Tractor Co.
Your web browser is out of date.
Please download one of these free, up-to-date browsers for the best experience on our site
For a complete overview of how our site uses your cookies, please see our